MIAMI WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAW ATTORNEYS
Miami Workplace Injury Lawyers
In a matter of seconds, an injury on the job can change your life in ways you could never have imagined. As you try to pick up the pieces and put your life back on track, it is important to understand your right to workers’ compensation benefits.
At Law Offices of Juan Lucas Alvarez, we are dedicated to helping injured workers and the families of fatal work accident victims get the full benefits to which they are entitled. Our attorneys provide each and every client with the personal service they deserve and do not collect attorneys’ fees unless we win benefits for you. If you have been injured on the job and are unable to work, the time to act is now. Call us at 305-442-7375 to arrange your complimentary, confidential consultation with an experienced Miami workers’ compensation lawyer.
To learn more about our workers’ compensation practice at Law Office of Juan Lucas Alvarez, click on the following links:
- Types of Workplace Accidents
- Ankle and Foot Injuries at Work
- Hip Injuries at Work
- Warehouse Accidents at Work
- Spinal Cord Injuries at Work
- Reporting your injury
- Medical care
- Denied claims
- Types of Workers Compensation Benefits
- Temporary vs. Permanent Disability
- Workplace injuries
- Construction site injuries
- Fatal work accidents
- Third-party claims
- Workplace vehicle accident injuries
- When Injured Workers Need an Attorney
- Can You See Your Own Doctor After a Workplace Injury?
- Brain Injuries at Work
- Worker’s Compensation for Occupational Diseases
- Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits
Experience Working on Both Sides of the Fence
Before they decided to turn their focus to representing injured workers and their families, the attorneys at Law Office of Juan Lucas Alvarez spent years representing workers’ compensation insurance companies in South Florida. The real-world experience and knowledge they acquired of how insurance companies think and operate is priceless and cannot be learned in school. Today, they use this perspective as they represent victims against insurance companies and build strong cases that clearly demonstrate the need for workers’ compensation benefits.